Wednesday 5 December 2012

Copyright dispute on youtube (part 2)

About a month ago I posted on my copyright problems with youtube, at the time the Harry Fox Agency had claimed ownership of audio on my video, well that dispute timed out and was released on the 24th of November 2012 and I applied to monetize the video again. And guess what? Another company, this time called UMPG publishing claimed ownership of the audio. I guess this is another one that will just remain 'under review' until it times out on Christmas eve!


2 comments:

  1. Most of the animation made for television and film are produced by professional studios because it is not only time consuming but also costly to produce. However there are many resources such as lower cost programs and distribution network that have made the work of the animator much easier.

    Alex Frisch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animation is a method of film making that creates the illusion of moving drawings. Your work is very good and I enjoy the video you have shared in this site and appreciate it for all the great content.

    Connie Jordan-Carmichael | Connie Jordan-Carmichael USA

    ReplyDelete